This Grand Rapids Crew Juniors website features a page for each team. This web page allows each team to post a team photo, team roster, latest team news, and schedules/results. The teams U15 and older may also post player profiles and photos.
We have a printable Getting Started Guide available. This guide should be useful for the team to get started updating or managing their team page, and should be adequate to cover the basics. There are more advanced features and capabilities available, and it is our plan to extend and enhance this online guide you are now viewing with additional information, details, tips, examples, and suggestions.
General team page guidelines:
- Only the team manager or designated team web person will update the team page. If more than one person will be updating the team page, they should each request their own login id from the club website coordinator.
- All teams are encouraged to enter player rosters.
- For teams U14 and younger, you may wish to enter just the first name and last initial, or perhaps just the first name.
- For teams U15 and older, the full name should be entered.
- Only U15 and older teams will have player profiles included.
- Do not list players email addresses in player profiles or elsewhere.
- All contact info should be with parents consent and only the parent(s) email(s) should be listed.
- All references to the club should be Grand Rapids Crew Juniors or GR Crew Juniors.
See the links in the left panel for additional information on managing your team web page.
Any questions, concerns, or requests regarding your team pages, features, issues, etc. should be directed to our club website coordinator, Ken Coviak (email KenCoviak@grcrewjuniors.org ).