From: Mike Fosselman
Sent: Wednesday, August 25, 2010 3:55 PM
Subject: Game Sheet Instructions
1. Log in to GotSoccer.com using the TEAM username and password.
2. Under the words Event Application you will see a box marked League.
3. Click MSPSP Fall 2010 Registration in that box.
4. You will now be in the TEAM tab.
5. On that row of tabs you will see SCHEDULE.
6. Click on the SCHEDULE tab.
7. You will now see your Fall 2010 schedule in its entirety.
8. On the left side of each game, next to the game number you will see a PDF icon.
9. Click on the PDF icon.
10. A file download box will appear.
11. Click OPEN
12. Your game sheet will open and now you will be able to print them for your games.
13. Please print (1) game sheet per game.
- Please mark on the game sheet if the player is present or absent.
- Please verify any red or yellow cards with explanation.
- Please verify goals scored.
- Both coaches must sign each game sheet.
- If passcarding a player please write in the player’s first name, last name and primary team.
14. Either the home team or the winning team Phone-In the game using the Phone-in system.
-Directions on how to Phone-in your game can be found at